Are you tired of talking and giving orders without anything ever coming out as you asked? Do you get the impression people around you aren’t listening? Do you feel as though you are not valued by your team and peers? That you can not influence them? Do you feel your authority is questioned?
And did you figure out by now that fighting people to get your way usually gets things done anyway but your way?
In today’s corporate world it is necessary to find a strategy to attain goals effectively and fairly while maintaining healthy work relationships – a strategy that doesn’t rely solely on the power that comes with your position or status in the company.
More than ever the need arises to captivate. That is working towards goals while – and not at the expense of – building constructive, motivating and lasting relationships and maintaining your team’s wellbeing. That is the difference between a boss and a leader. And you can guess which one companies and teams need.
As Ken Blanchard put it: “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority”.
- Understand the concept of positive influence;
- Be more aware of yourself – your areas of improvement, your strengths and how to use and build on them to become the most effective and genuine version of yourself;
- Know your impact on others and how it can bring you the much wanted positive results – even in challenging situations and always assuring the relationship isn’t impaired.
This program is based on the Situational Influence Model and is composed by 4 different moments:
- Diagnosis, to assess influence behaviors through a 360º evaluation using the ISQ – Influence Styles Questionnaire.
- Two day workshop.
- One executive coaching session (optional).
- One year access to the ISQ to assess evolution.
Know more about the program here.