The Importance of Organizational Structures
An inadequate organizational structure can make it difficult or even impossible to implement your strategy, however good it may be. In the same way, it may, in the long run, be compromising innovation and speed of response and, in this way, the success and growth of the business.
What, then, are the benefits that can come from an adequate organizational structure?
- Alignment and mobilization of teams with strategic business objectives;
- Optimization of available resources based on taking advantage of synergies and eliminating redundancies;
- Increased organizational agility through the clarification of organizational relationships (vertical and horizontal) and collaboration schemes between areas and business units;
- Improved internal communication and increased cooperation between areas;
- Increase in productivity by clarifying and simplifying functions and defining appropriate functional profiles.
- Adequacy of the amount of resources with the necessary skills so that organizations can respond to current challenges, as well as think “future” in order to remain competitive.