Partners In Leadership has created the Accountability Builder® Program to address these challenges. This award-winning approach, based on The New York Times best-selling book The Oz Principle, motivates and engages individuals using a powerful process called Steps to Accountability®: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It.®
Through this program, you can access tools, concepts and powerful accountability drills to build a positive accountability mentality:
- The SOSD ™ Accountability Tool: This tool will help leaders and employees identify and overcome performance gaps by turning them into areas of opportunity.
- Above The Line®: This training encourages accountability to reach an organization's Key Results™, helps to never hear excuses like "it's not my job.“ Also creates an environment where everyone asks, "What else can I do?"
- Increase Performance: Build positive personal accountability across all levels of the workforce, by encouraging overall accountability based on the definition of three or four Organizational Key Results™ to support the organization's mission
- Encourage Innovation: Creates a culture of innovation where departmental collaboration and decision-making are encouraged and where there is a fast learning attitude.
- Improve Employee Engagement: Facilitates personal development of all members of the organization through this solution, it also contributes to high levels of retention and engagement.
- Share Language and Behaviors: Develops an unique positive feedback communication tool by ensuring a common language that all employees recognize, respect, and practice on day-to-day basis.
Get ready to see the results that your organization will achieve, once all employees and leaders demonstrate the necessary ownership to achieve key results.
To complete this process, we also facilitate the "Leadership Builder Program", which trains leaders to make others more Accountable.