At Bright Concept we operate in 3 areas:
- Talent Management planning and strategy,
- Integrated Talent Management Models,
- Talent Development and Retention.
1. TALENT MANAGEMENT PLANNING AND STRATEGY
We support your Organization in outlining the most appropriate strategy for the current and future Talent needs of your ecosystem, through:
- Facilitation of Strategic Workshops;
- Organizational Talent Mapping;
- Dimensioning of People and Skills necessary to implement the Organizational strategy;
- Upskilling or Reskilling Skills Plans;
- Talent Management Strategy after restructuring processes, mergers or acquisitions.
Through adequate Strategic Management, you will be able to make sustainable hiring decisions, leverage the existing talent in your Organization either through internal development or the reconversion of skills, in order to successfully implement your Organization's strategy.
2. INTEGRATED TALENT MANAGEMENT MODELS
It is not enough to attract talent, it is necessary to know how to manage it. This requires models, processes and tools aligned with current trends and the needs of your Organization.
Therefore, it is important to have instruments that allow you to define the required skills, clarify responsibilities, manage performance, define progression and promotion paths, and remunerate according to the value generated for the Organization.
We can support you through the design and implementation of:
- Models of Technical Skills and Soft Skills
- Performance Management Models, including 360º, adapted to the reality of your organization;
- Vertical or Zigzag Career Paths that promote the development of Skills and Motivation of its Employees;
- Flexible Remuneration, Rewards and Benefits systems adapted to the needs inherent to the Employee's life cycle.
3. TALENT DEVELOPMENT AND RETENTION
Defining development and succession plans, as well as adequate retention policies, are vital for Employee motivation and to ensure the continuity of your Organization's business.
We can help you by designing and supporting the implementation of:
- An Employee Value Proposition that enhances the Employee Experience;
- Integrated Skills Development Programs;
- Succession Plans for strategic roles;
- Health and Wellness Strategies that Employees value.