Did you know that 70% of all organizations say that their efforts in change management lack a simple and effective model which can be used by people at all levels? (Source: Partners In Leadership Workplace Accountability Study, 2014)
In fact, many organizations find it difficult to implement relevant changes because:
- It is hard to ensure allignment of all employees based on a new way of thinking (which is crucial);
- Employees tend to have beliefs that do not allow them to adopt behaviors which would lead to the desired outcomes;
- In the short term, they create solutions to change management that are costly both in time and money as on other resources;
- They fall into the action trap - they begin to take many actions like restructurings, dismissals, hiring, changes of processes ... However, they end up having a lot of resistance to change and when they cease to make pressure, everything becomes as before;
- Employees resist and become unmotivated and there may be an increasing turnover.