In order to do a good job, Marketing, Sales and Operations managers, both Retailers and Manufacturers, need to have the following competencies at a very high level:
- Total Business Management - overview and management of resources to achieve market objectives
- Strategic Management - creation and implementation of company, market, product and customer strategies; strategy and tactics of retailers and manufacturers
- Brand and Category Management - product portfolio management from manufacturer and retail perspective; development and launch of new products; private label management
- Trade Partnership - understanding the motivations in the retail - manufacturer relationship; mutually beneficial trade partnership; negotiation
- FMCG Marketing - Understanding consumer and buyer marketing; manage linear space and consumer perceptions; understanding the impact of marketing strategy on overall company performance
- Financial Management - data analysis, budget management and cash flow, monitoring the impact of decisions and strategies on company profitability.
All of these skills can be trained in one training with Storewars.