The art of stress free productivity
Getting Things Done provides you with concrete solutions for transforming a fast-paced and over-committed life into one that is integrated and more productive.
GTD in action
GTD provides concrete solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity. It is a powerful method to manage commitments, information, and communication. It is the result of thirty years of consulting services, private coaching, training and organizational program with millions of people internationally. It has earned a reputation as the gold standard in personal and organizational productivity.
Key Learning Benefits:
- Improve productivity through an increased sense of focused control
- Learn horizontally & vertically action management, with effective tools to achieve better work-life integration
- Learn how to create the optimal performance state
- Address key issues such as “personal vs. professional”, communication, disruptions, email management, filing, reading material, and project support
- Organize information in the most streamlined way, in appropriate categories, based on how and when you need to access it
- Best practices for achieving and maintaining executive sanity
- Create more time for strategic and creative thinking