Challenge of Team Building
Knowing how to work in teams is fundamental to day-to-day, being crucial to success in organizational goals. This gives the main competitive advantage because it is as powerful as rare.
We also know that teamwork has several benefits such as:
- Teamwork is credited with substantial reductions in absenteeism, decreased staff turnover, with increased profit and job satisfaction.
- Teams succeed because they provide an environment where weaknesses are balanced and individual strengths multiplied.
- Teams protect the organization from individual weaknesses such as poor performance and personal agendas.
- Projects have a greater chance of staying on track when employees collaborate with each other.
- Teams create an environment that most people enjoy. Group safety makes the individual feel less exposed, more available to take risks and to be creative, and therefore to perform better.