THE IMPORTANCE OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION STUDIES
Currently, having an amazing product or service is no longer enough to guarantee customer satisfaction. Customers expect that all needs and expectations are considered and exceeded by companies, at the moment and with the best possible service.
As such, companies' management strategies need to consider consumer behavior and satisfaction in their business plans.
The preparation of customer satisfaction studies will allow your organization to face the current market with greater competitive confidence, as it allows you to respond to the following challenges:
- Identification and restructuring of critical business areas;
- Identification of employees' training needs;
- Customer service quality assessment
- Adjustment between the organizational strategies adopted and the needs of its customers and the market.
- Loyalty of your customers
- Attracting new customers.