In Bright Concept's Leadership courses, we customize the contents to the reality of your company, your needs and objectives.
Depending on the degree of seniority of the participants, we place more emphasis on one of the following areas in leadership training:
- Moving from Management to Leadership
- Long-Term Business Sustainability
Below is a description of each of the leadership courses:
1. Moving from Management to Leadership
If the Leadership Course is aimed at Middle Managers. Its objective is to respond to people management challenges such as:
- Achieving better results in teams;
- Greater influence on other areas of the organization.
This Leadership training will cover various topics such as:
- Emotional intelligence;
- Long-term planning;
- Visualize the Big Picture;
- Strategic thought;
- Development of Informal Networks;
- Applying feedback from others to your own development.
2. Long-Term Business Sustainability
If the Leadership course is aimed at Top Management, the focus is more on how they can act effectively on the following challenges:
- Fulfillment of short-term results, ensuring that they are sustainable in the future;
- Creating and sustaining team and management momentum in times of change, conflict or crisis;
- Construction of an accountability culture that promotes long-term growth.
During this Leadership training for executives, various topics will be addressed, such as:
- Long-term Visionary Thinking;
- More global perspective;
- Dedication of time for reflection and analysis;
- Creation and application of corporate strategies;
- Development of other Leaders;
- Creation of a culture of accountability.
Through these Leadership Courses, leaders develop skills that make it possible to lead their day-to-day effectively!
We take these Leadership courses online or in person.
In both Leadership courses, we assess the starting point of the participants with a diagnosis and can complement them with Gamification and Coaching moments. At the end of the Leadership training, it is also possible to carry out an Evaluation of the Evolution of each of the participants.
HOW TO EVALUATE LEADERSHIP
To promote participants' self-awareness and self-awareness, Bright Concept uses a range of leadership diagnostic tools in leadership training for executives, such as: